Skip to content
Baba Words On Charity
- Shri Sai Baba always encouraged the charity and shared the happiness of sharing.
- If any creature comes to you for a help, don’t drive them away. Receive them with a respect and treat them well.
- Give water to thirsty, food to hungry, and allow stranger to take accommodation in your verandah.
- If someone asked you money and you are not inclined to give, don’t give but unnecessarily don’t bark at him.
- Sai Baba Ji always said love every living being without any discrimination
- He advised perfect loyalty and faith in the power and blessings of the Almighty (ALLAH MALIK) and patience for the results of action (KARMA).
- As a result of Sai Baba’s grace, devotees experience self-generated conviction and faith that whatever their desires and aspirations are, they will never go unnoticed by Baba .
- Shri Sai Baba’s Divine Love and blessings are showered directly and not through any intermediary.
- He also asked visitors for Dakshina, which he would distribute to others later in the day to improve the karma of his disciples.
- Sai Baba Ji is ever living to help and guide all who come to seek his blessings.