Sai Baba Temples In India
Shri Sai Sai Baba is regarded as God descended on earth. His teachings are inspired by both Islam and Hinduism. He opposed religious orthodoxy in Hinduism, Christianity and Islam. He encouraged his devotees to read Holy Scriptures, chant God’s name and pray. He was honored and revered by both the Muslims and the Hindu devotees. His teachings stressed on self realization, helping others, moral code of love, forgiveness, inner peace, charity, contentment and devotion to guru and God.
Popular Sai Baba Temples in India:
- Shri Sai Janmashthan Mandir: (Maharashtra)
- Shirdi Sai Baba Temple: (Maharashtra)
- Shri Saibaba Temple: (Maharashtra)
- Shirdi Sai Temple: (Orissa)
- Shri Shirdi Sai Temple: (Delhi)
- Shirdi Sai Baba Temple: (Chennai)
- Shri Hanuman Sai Mandir: (Uttar Pradesh)
- Shirdi Sai Dhyana Mandir: (Andhra Pradesh)
- Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir:(Andhra Pradesh)
These famous Sai Baba temples in India are worth visiting for their architectural beauty and for the peace and serenity they offer.