Sai Baba Ji remained like a fakir for life and on this day he gave up his body. In such a situation, Sai Baba’s Shraddha and saburi was the basic mantra and people of both Hindu and Muslim sect consider Sai Baba as their adorable. It is said that Sai Baba was born on 28 September and he spent his entire life in philanthropy. With this, they say that whoever used to take their problems with them, their problems would be solved.
In such a situation, today we are going to tell you these 11 words of Sai, which will make you feel spiritual and if you adopt them in your life then you will see positive change in life.
Sai Baba Promises
- Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
- The wretched and the miserable would rise to plenty of joy and happiness.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of the devotees
- I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
- I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- If you look to me I look to you.
- If you cast your burden on me , I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek my advice and help, it will be given at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotee.